Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Savannah's Newborn Photo Shoot


This business of photography is tricky.  I kept trying to take pictures of Savannah to send to y'all, but I kept getting creepy shots with one eye open and one eye closed.  If  both of Savannah's eyes were closed her bow would completely fall into her face.  Ugh...
We've all heard the saying..."If at first you don't succeed, try, try again!"
Well, I knew Savannah was not going to be a newborn long enough for me to keep trying, so I decided it was time to call in a professional. 
Lucky for me...I happen to know one of the best bloggers and photographers in the business.  Enter Ms. Lauren Grier. 

Thankfully, all it took was a "please Lauren please" and a promise of a patio happy hour to employ Laruen and her professional phtotography skills for the day. 

Lauren will tell you that she has never photographed a newborn before and she claims that her specialty is food, but I'm not sure if I believe her. 
I could not be happier with the results. 

I knew Lauren was crazy talented and I'm so thankful that I can call her a friend...and ask her to come and photograph my babies again and again!
Thank you Lauren.  You are the best!

I hope you all enjoy the pictures.  We sure had a lot of fun taking them. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Posted by Picasa

No comments: