Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Mother's Day Weekend

We had a very enjoyable and relaxing Mother's Day weekend at home.


The sun was shining all weekend long and we took full advantage of park season. 
 

We took the wagon to Wash Park to meet up with our friends on Saturday.  We spent all day at the park and had an amazing day.

 

Savannah and I relaxed in the shade while Chance and Nick played soccer. 
 

Max treated me to dinner at Hanson's for a Mother's Day treat. 

It was very special to be able to enjoy a day together. 

This has become one of my favorite sights around the house lately :)

I think Max and I are adjusting well to tag teaming when it comes to parenting.  Sometimes it's comical because it seems like all Savannah wants to do is sleep (which is awesome for a newborn), and Chance wants to do anything but sleep. 
 

I know this time will go fast so I am loving every minute with my sleepy girl and my busy boy.  I'm a very proud mommy.  Thanks to my family for making me feel so special on Mother's day. 
 
 

No comments: