Thursday, February 2, 2012

What happened to January?

I think all we did was work, ski, and watch football.

Let me take a quick look at my pictures to review. Hmmm, yes that pretty much sums it up.

Except, I forgot to tell you one thing. Max has been working like a mad man and building a ski press over the past several weekends. Apparently, Max is going to start building his own skis.

Maybe his own ski company. Who knows? This could be a fun adventure. All I know is that I am in some serious trouble. Max actually found a hobby that uses all of the great things he loves to obsess about (skiing, carpentry, and engineering)!

Check out the pics below of last weekend.

Chance and I went to ski Winter Park with Cook and the Grier's for CU alumni day while Max and Nick stayed home and worked on the ski press.

T
Supporting AC at Winter Park on a ski day. 

The beautiful view from the top of a run. I liked that all of the runs had gambling names. 
Lauren, AC, and Chance at the base of Winter Park

Bret and Chance slope side for Apres ski. 
The name and one of the logo's of the dream ski company.  
Chance and daddy working in the ski shop. 
Another pitchfork logo

And finally the ski press that Max designed.  
Luckily we still have time to play "chase" with Chance.  I will never get over how excited Chance gets every time Max catches him.  
Hope you all are having a great week!
Stay tuned for the Friday photo fix. 

No comments: