Thursday, March 1, 2012

The luck continues...

I got a phone call from Aaron Cook this morning. He was laughing when I answered and he told me that I was the random winner of a sweepstakes that he was coordinating with the University of Colorado and American Family Insurance.

Apparently, the University of Colorado is going to hook us up with a 2 day pass to Winter Park and a 2 night stay at a ski in/ski out condo.

I love fun and lucky surprises like this!

Now I just have 2 questions:
1. Does this mean that I now need to have some sort of loyalty and/or respect for the University of Colorado?
and
2. I think I want to start playing the lottery. I was told long ago that the lottery was for people that did not understand math. I understand math just fine...but I'm starting to like my odds.

No comments: