Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Halloween




This past Halloween was so much fun!
I took full advantage of this year being "possibly" the last Halloween that I will ever be able to dress up Chance without his input and decided to dress him up as Mr. Fredrickson from the Disney movie Up.

What do you think of the final result?


We started out Halloween night at "Safe Street" in our neighborhood.  They close down Gaylord St near Wash Park for the kids to trick or treat at all of the businesses.  We decided to check it out because we thought it would be better to take Chance out during the daylight. 

There were so many cute costumes and families dressed up as matching themes.  Chance wanted Max to carry him the whole time.  He was very uneasy about the masses of children in costumes.

I took Chance to Ms. Barb's after "safe street" because I knew it would mean a lot to her.  That one stop happened to fill up his entire pumpkin candy bucket :)
Poor Ms. Barb can't help it.  She is very smitten with Chance!

It was still light enough when we returned home so I decided to do a little photo shoot with Chance.  It was almost like he knew exactly what I wanted. 

He quickly put on his glasses and then started running down the sidewalk with his balloons!
 
 
 
 

He'd pause occasionaly for a still shot and then continue running.

My photo shoot only lasted for a few minutes and then just like that, the glasses were off and he was done with trick or treating. 

I hope Chance had as much fun as Max and I did.  We laughed all night at his mouth full of tootsie rolls and his little bow tie. 

All of my girls came over to see Chance in costume and to help me hand out candy.  Our neighborhood got SLAMMED! It was the perfect night filled with family, friends, and candy.  Who could ask for anything more?
Posted by Picasa

No comments: