Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Catching up on 2012

Whoa! Is it really January 18th, 2012? I would apologize for not blogging much since the new year, but "apologizing for things that are not my fault and/or too much" is on my list of resolutions for 2012.

Instead, I will just tell ya that January has been b.a.n.a.n.a.s!!!! I feel like I don't know whether I'm coming or going, asleep or awake, and time is moving way too fast!

Here are some highlights of the past few weeks to help catch you up to speed.

1. Max and I celebrated 8 years of marriage on January 3rd. We had an amazing evening together. I made us a candlelight dinner and Max bought me a ring with Chance's birthstone (blue topaz) which is beautiful!
2. We spent time as a family celebrating Beaver Creek's winter fest.
3. We spent time with friends trying to cheer on K-State to a victory in the cotton bowl...tear.

4. Chance will not take ANY food from a utensil and wants to exclusively feed himself...double tear!


5. Nick moved to Denver and brought Tebow and the Broncos good luck against the Steelers.




6. I met Lauren and Megan out for happy hour and some girl talk.

7. Chance and I made the trip down to Castle Rock to shop the outlet malls and keep Max company at work.


8. Max introduced Chance to the race car carts at Lowe's.

 

9. MLK day skiing at Breckenridge.


10. Chance is WALKING!
Stay tuned for a video. I promise to post one just as soon as I can figure out how to blog videos. Bare with me, a second resolution of mine is to improve my blogging skills ;)

So there you have it. You're all caught up on the Lehman's in 2012! I have a funny feeling that this year is going to be Legend...ary (which I've actually just learned is greater than Tebowing and Epic)!

Welcome 2012! I have high hopes and big plans for us this year.


















2 comments:

Lauren Grier said...

This year fo sure will be LEGENDARY! Love the pics friend! I had such a blast this weekend. More pow please!

Listy said...

The Legendary, Tebowing, and Epic was a secret shout out to you friend! Thanks for skiing with me yesterday. Best day ever!!